Mason to hold another coach’s clinic
Couldn’t make it to the first coach’s clinic, or simply want to attend again and absorb more valuable info to apply while coaching your team? You’re in luck. After a great turnout the first time around, Revs pitching coach Mark Mason is holding another coach’s clinic at Sovereign Bank Stadium on Saturday, February 11th.
The clinic will be held from approximately 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the White Rose Hall, upstairs at the ballpark. To register, call Mason at the stadium (717-801-4487) or email email@example.com. The cost is $40 to register in advance, and $50 at the door. Tips on teaching pitching and hitting will be featured, as well as a multitude of other information valuable to those who coach young people, from an accomplished veteran of the game. The clinic will be personally conducted by Mason and will include a Q&A session as well.
It’s a unique opportunity for local coaches of all levels. As with clinics and/or lessons for players to learn the finer points and mechanics of the game, now Mason is offering the same in-depth, interactive platform for coaches as well.
MARK MASON COACHING RESUME
- Entering 25th season as a coach at the collegiate or professional level
- York Revolution pitching coach for the organization’s two championship seasons in 2010 and 2011
- Former pitching coach and manager in the Frontier League for the Washington Wild Things, Chillicothe Paints and Ohio Valley Red Coats from 2002-2009
- Named 2005 Frontier League Manager of the Year
- Head Coach at Washington & Jefferson College in Washington, PA from 1987-2002